Your bitcoin address is the address you use to receive bitcoin from another wallet. If someone wants to send you bitcoin, they will need your bitcoin address. Just like if someone wants to send you an email, they will need your email address. A bitcoin address is sometimes called a “public key”.
To locate your Coinsquare bitcoin address, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Coinsquare account.
2. Click the ‘Fund’ tab.
3. Select BTC from the left side menu.
4. Select ‘Get Address’.
6. Copy the address by clicking the “Copy” button to make sure you get your bitcoin address exactly correct. Sending digital currency to the wrong address cannot be reversed.
Coinsquare Mobile App
1. Sign in to your Coinsquare account.
2. Select the ‘Transfer’ button near the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the ‘Fund’ button near the top of the screen.
4. Select BTC as your currency.
5. Copy your address or share your QR code with the sender to ensure bitcoin is being sent to your correct address. Sending bitcoin to the wrong address cannot be reversed.
Expect your bitcoin to arrive in your Coinsquare account shortly after transfer. This could be as little as 10 minutes or as long as 24 hours – it depends on how quickly your transaction gets processed on the blockchain.