Coinsquare allows you to fund your account using digital currency. This can be done by sending digital currency from your existing wallet to your Coinsquare funding address.
The most important thing to remember when funding your account with digital currency is to send your funds to the correct address. We advise copying and pasting the correct address or using a QR code to avoid manual errors.
Blockchain transactions are permanent and cannot be reversed. Therefore, it is essential to double-check that you are sending digital currency to the correct address. Coinsquare cannot retrieve any funds sent to incorrect addresses.
See below for a step-by-step guide to moving your digital currency from an existing wallet to your Coinsquare account.
Note: Due to high volume of demand, Ethereum (ETH) funding addresses are not available at this time. Coinsquare will notify users when addresses become available. If you are pressed for time, we suggest converting your ETH to any coin we currently have funding addresses for: Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Dash (DASH).
To fund your account with digital currency from another wallet address:
1. Sign into your Coinsquare account.
2. Click the ‘Fund’ tab.
3. Select your desired digital currency from the menu on left hand side.
5. Select ‘Get Address’.
6. Copy that address or select QR code to make sure the sender is sending digital currency to your correct address. Sending digital currency to the wrong address cannot be reversed.
1. Sign in to your Coinsquare app.
2. Select the ‘Transfer’ button near the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the ‘Fund’ button near the top of the screen.
4. Select the currency you wish to receive.
5. Copy your address or share your QR code with the sender to make sure the sender is sending digital currency to your correct address. Sending digital currency to the wrong address cannot be reversed.