To fund your account using Interac e-Transfer:
1. Sign into your Coinsquare account.
2. Click the ‘Fund’ tab.
3. Select CAD from the menu on left hand side.
4. Select Interac e-Transfer as your funding method.
5. Locate the name, email, message, security question, and security answer provided by Coinsquare.
6. Log into your Canadian financial institution’s online banking portal and begin the transfer process.
7. Please use the copy and paste tool to ensure accuracy when entering the e-Transfer information provided by Coinsquare. Failing to enter the correct message and security answer in your transfer may result in a longer wait time or a rejected transaction.
Interac e-Transfer fees are 2.5%. The minimum funding using Interac e-Transfers is $100 and the maximum funding is $3,000. There is a 5 day withholding period on all money orders. Interac e-Transfers take up to 5 days to process.
If you have been waiting for your e-transfer to process for more than 5 days:
Your e-transfer has bounced and was not accepted by Coinsquare. The most common reason for this is user error when filling in the ‘Security Answer’ and ‘Security Question’ fields. Please make sure to correctly fill in all e-transfer fields using the information provided on Coinsquare’s platform. If your e-transfer request bounces, your money will be fully refunded by your bank, though it may take a few days. Coinsquare has no control over e-transfers after they have bounced.